Put exhaust back on my mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put exhaust back on my mustang

Decided i wanted to drive my car more and being open header it was just far to loud so Decided to throw some new exhaust on it..

L/T headers with the stock h-pipe cats removed and a set of flowmasters dumped.. I was really looking for cheap route so dumped them instead of buying new tips. but here is a video.. Not the best but sounds ok..

Also you can hear a slight turbo sound.. (sounds like it to me) No turbo though so I have no idea what it is..

Wow....a mustang with flowmasters......

Comment

sounds just like every other mustang i've ever heard with flowmasters.... Which is almost all of them from the 90's-early 2000's
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by Dinger View Post
        Also you can hear a slight turbo sound.. (sounds like it to me) No turbo though so I have no idea what it is..
        Probably your intake.

Comment

I like. Reminds me of why I like these cars so much.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
            sounds just like every other mustang i've ever heard with flowmasters.... Which is almost all of them from the 90's-early 2000's

Well my 91 coupe had dynomax ultra flow back in the day. I thought it sounded much better than flows

Comment

Sounds like a turbo spoiling up when you reved it
              GOD BLESS TEXAS
              August Landscaping
              214-779-7278
              Seb's high class.
              He'll mow your grass.
              He'll kick your ass.
              And while his kidney stones pass,
              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Working...