• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McLaren MP4 in Rockwall

Insane car!

Wow, beautiful...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Sweet looking car, but wtf handicapped placard?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        Post-Obama medicare assistance money....

Comment

Saw a black on in Highland Village, and a blue one in Highland Park.

Comment

And the money shot, with paper plates even!

Comment

haha, at the Target to top it off.

Comment

Got the handicap tag to avoid door dings.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  Handicapped people have the right to a cool car too. Every now and then I will eat lunch with my grandparents at furrs and there is almost always a C6 in the first handicapped spot, just like you I thought wtf. Then one day I see this frail looking old man who couldn't really walk shuffle his was out to it and get in with his corvette jacket and corvette hat lol. I hope that's how I am when I get that old.

Comment

I saw this Sunday, I didn't know wtf it was.
                    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                      Handicapped people have the right to a cool car too. Every now and then I will eat lunch with my grandparents at furrs and there is almost always a C6 in the first handicapped spot, just like you I thought wtf. Then one day I see this frail looking old man who couldn't really walk shuffle his was out to it and get in with his corvette jacket and corvette hat lol. I hope that's how I am when I get that old.
                      You need to listen to Nick Swardson's stand up routine about old people. It's "piss your pants" funny. I can no longer listen to it at work....
                      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

I am thinking it is the same guy, but there is this old man here that has a Lamborghini LP460 with handi plates. Saw him get in it at WALMART from a wheel chair...

Comment

saw one at the mav's game the other night, fucking sexy car!

Comment

I saw a blue one several months ago at the local BBQ joint in the rain! Also saw a silver one pass me on I-10 in the middle on nowhere in Louisiana a couple weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                              I saw a blue one several months ago at the local BBQ joint in the rain! Also saw a silver one pass me on I-10 in the middle on nowhere in Louisiana a couple weeks ago.
                              Was the silver one hauling ass? I would be on I-10.

Comment

Working...
                              X