• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• school sucks

ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

It's incredible how the people my age directly accept anything they hear through TV or in the schools, without question.
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

my brother and I have the same conservative upbringing but as he's spent the last 3 years at UT law his view points have become a lot more "liberal"
        1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
          my brother and I have the same conservative upbringing but as he's spent the last 3 years at UT law his view points have become a lot more "liberal"
          The liberal crap from college professors is just amazing. They are so full of crap and have no clue about the real world. I'm sure that's part of the reason the US is where it is.

Sad.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Everyone should be a liberal, once.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

I have a Professor right now that is extremely liberal. He often speaks of the "right wing wackos" in his lectures. He also likes to move on from a topic when the class grabs onto the more conservative argument. I find it difficult to truly express my opinion in that classroom (and it is a discussion based class).

Also, those videos were great. I am doing research now on Sir Ken Robinson. He seems to have a good grasp on how things are going, and where they should go.

Comment

Working...
              X