Gt-40 3d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gt-40 3d

Checkout the full domain details of Lendesign.com. Click Buy Now to instantly start the transaction or Make an offer to the seller!

Pretty clean work. I have never modeled a Ford GT, but I have done many different vehicles. It takes months and hundreds of hours of work, but it is fun to do.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Lol, to each their own. If I have months into a car I better be able to touch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
        Lol, to each their own. If I have months into a car I better be able to touch it.
        lol yeah well I was getting paid to do it so...
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
        X