Prick Ranger Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikec View Post
    Just watched it again, she has a ring on as well. Wait til her husband sees her with her boyfriend!

lol
    She came out with a response yesterday. Thats her fiancee and the game was their last night out before the wedding, and she nor her husband did not know the kid was crying till someone from the dugg out threw him another ball.
    92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
    15 GT w/PP

Comment

Originally posted by raider5.0 View Post
      She came out with a response yesterday. That's her fiancee and the game was their last night out before the wedding, and she nor her husband did not know the kid was crying till someone from the dug out threw him another ball.
      Sweet. Looks like the old guy did pretty well for himself.

And based on their reactions I didn't think that they realized it, as they never even looked at the kid, also the crowd noise had to drown the bawling out. Hell, I likely wouldn't have noticed it either, what with being caught up in the moment and all...
      Last edited by mikec; 04-27-2012, 07:22 AM.
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I like how most everybody here thinks that kid is a spoiled brat for crying... Kids are a work in progress, some kids figure it out before kindergarten while others figure it out a few years later. Now do I hope the parents are working on that, sure...but you guys act like they(kids) should have the "no crying" thing figured out before they reach the end of the birth canal.

Delivery Dr.: welcome your new baby boy!
        Dad: he better STFU...spoiled brat!

Comment

<--- +1 selfish ball hog

Never caught one, then again its hard to catch one while doing blow in a suite with hooters girls every game.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
            you are an idiot
            You are the last person that should be handing out the idiot label.

Comment

The news had a clip on that little kid this morning, and I see now why he wanted that ball! Turns out the little guy actually does know who the players are, and has a couple of favorites. Looks like a real fan even!
              I bet he was coached.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                I bet he was coached.
                Lol. Watch the clip and he has been coached extensively. Three years old and he can accurately throw the ball about 25 feet, almost able to catch it too...
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Should have turned to the kid and said "life is a bitch."

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

That greedy little bastard got a ball last season too.

Cameron, who took home a ball from a game last season, was so sure that he’d get another souvenir that not getting that one was too much to handle, Shores said.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                      That greedy little bastard got a ball last season too.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/27...ter-foul-ball/
                      Kid's going to grow up to be a fucking Canadian.
                      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

I would have given it to the kid, crying or not. From what I've seen on the news he really fucking loves baseball and anything I can do help keep a kid in the field and off the video games i'll do. My kid trys the crying shit and I just ignore him, he's only 4 but starting to figure out that crying is only for injuries and funerals.

Comment

And the pussification of America continues.

So just because the kid cries, he gets the ball? I spoil the hell out of my kids and had the ball not come to us, too bad.

Cool of them to toss him a ball though. Wonder what that guys wife is going to say when she sees him with his girlfriend?
                          Mike is correct. This happens way more than people realize at ball parks from minors to majors. If you jump in front of a kid (i.e. run over 4 seats shoving people out of the way) to catch a ball, then you deserve to be ridiculed. If you're sitting right there, the ball comes to you, and you reach over and catch it, then it's yours. If you have been to lots of games and caught some in the stands before, then you can give it away if you want. I take my boys to lots of AA games in Frisco. My oldest has caught a handful of balls, and he's also missed some/had them grabbed by someone else. It's part of the game experience. Now, it's not unusual for him to catch a ball and give it to a young kid close by himself. My son is 8, so that's a big deal that he's sharing a baseball that he caught at a game.

Comment

LOL @ all the assumptions in here. The mother of the child said on the Today show that she was grateful that someone tossed him another ball, but wasn't thrilled about the lesson it taught him about crying and getting his way.

Kids cry. All of them. Yours too. Get the fuck over yourselves.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I was about 12 ('99ish), Palmeiro got the third out of the inning and tossed the ball into the stands, I took my hat off and scooped it from a girl and boy in front of me probably 7-8 years old. Palmeiro pointed that it was for them so I felt guilty and gave it up, he came back out of the dugout, handed me another one and said thanks. It was pretty badass at the time, I still have the ball somewhere.

Comment

Good lord, they talked to the parents this morning on the news....the kid was fine....he was more scared of the noise than he was of not really getting the ball....He is 3 for heaven's sake, I really really don't think he will remember this when he is 10. He will live.....They caught the ball.....teach the little shit to deal with disappoinment. You can't have everything you want.

Comment

Working...
                                X