Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck yeah!

Comment

The article says the first trigger pull was on an already shot round, otherwise the cop would probably be dead...

Is it wrong that I grinned when the cop unloaded his pistol into the sorry fucker's back?

Comment

I like how he calmly calls in to dispatch and even waits for them to acknowledge him before saying shots fired. I can only imagine how I would sound in that situation.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
          The article says the first trigger pull was on an already shot round, otherwise the cop would probably be dead...

Is it wrong that I grinned when the cop unloaded his pistol into the sorry fucker's back?
          Fuck no, I saying fuck yeah dude out loud.

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
          I like how he calmly calls in to dispatch and even waits for them to acknowledge him before saying shots fired. I can only imagine how I would sound in that situation.
          I'd probably be screaming SHOTS FUCKING FIRED need back up. Then get in trouble to saying fuck over the radio lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            Looked like some good grouping. I wonder how many times he hit that douche bag.
            He dropped the rear windshield on the first shot. Good grouping. For all you know, the first shot is the only shot that actually hit the vehicle and if you would have bothered to read the article, you'd know that he was only hit once.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

that video is pretty old, I remember seeing it on canadastangs

Comment

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
                that video is pretty old, I remember seeing it on canadastangs
                Posted: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 6:15 am

You don't say?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                  When I called out shots fired I did the same thing. Called out, dispatch acknowlwdged me, them I advised shots fired and then my location. Training should instinctively kick in.

Edit: I've not shot anybody on duty so far, hope I never do.
                  Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                    When I called out shots fired I did the same thing. Called out, dispatch acknowlwdged me, them I advised shots fired and then my location. Training should instinctively kick in.
                    sigpic

Comment

He's a cop, talk shit to him now!
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

^lol - magnus
                        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

.41 mag don't fuck around... that's essentially a 10mm - checkout that fireball. I wonder if the Smith is up for sale.
                          Last edited by CJ; 04-27-2012, 12:55 PM.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post

My brother was telling me a story not too long ago about one of his evenings, and not to go into detail but basically he said he had made the decision to shoot the guy and when he pulled his gun backup arrived and he knew to holster his weapon as it was no longer needed.
                            I remember telling him, wow so that guy dodged a bullet huh. His response, Nope. He dodged 16.

I grinned

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              Posted: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 6:15 am

You don't say?

We abandoned Canada in November of 2010..

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                                My brother was telling me a story not too long ago about one of his evenings, and not to go into detail but basically he said he had made the decision to shoot the guy and when he pulled his gun backup arrived and he knew to holster his weapon as it was no longer needed.
                                I remember telling him, wow so that guy dodged a bullet huh. His response, Nope. He dodged 16.

I grinned
                                He was going to shoot the guy until backup arrived? What? If he made the decision to pull a weapon on a guy I'm not going to put it away because some more cars show up.

Dunno we obviously didn't get the whole story there but it seems weird.

Anyway awesome vid in the OP.
                                2004 Suzuki DL650
                                1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Working...
                                X