Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoopied cardinal

It'll do this for hours on end.

it will sit on a tree branch and laugh with his friends saying "look at this guy inside, he'll stand their with a camera for hours on end while I fly up to the window a couple times"????

1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Touche

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

Figured out he can be enticed. Heh

Comment

Wait till he finds out which car you drive and him and all his friends start shitting all over it.

Comment

Yeah just wait till the flying rats get a hold of it.

Comment

You have a smoking area I side where you work? Weird

Comment

It's the warehouse at my wife's work. Their "safety inspector" made them do it.

Comment

At least he's smart enough not to fly into the window...

Comment

maybe it was a pet or something.. he isnt scarred of you at all..
                    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Kind of weird, actually

Comment

There's one that flies over and over into my windows on the front of my house. Annoying as hell...as soon as I get a pellet gun he is a dead ass bird.

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                          maybe it was a pet or something.. he isnt scarred of you at all..
                          Possible. We raised one that fell out of a nest once, though it quickly went wild and left once it was able to fly..
                          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                            There's one that flies over and over into my windows on the front of my house. Annoying as hell...as soon as I get a pellet gun he is a dead ass bird.
                            I had a bird in my house for 2 weeks or so. Fucker drove me nuts. He was a retarded bird. Instead of chirping in the morning and day like other normal birds, he chirped all night. Which then caused the dog to go nuts trying to catch him, and barking at him all night. Every night. I caught him twice, and let him go twice. Kept coming back in. The third time he got back in, I was gone for the weekend, and he shit all over everything. He was a dead bird as soon as I got back.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              I had a bird in my house for 2 weeks or so. Fucker drove me nuts. He was a retarded bird. Instead of chirping in the morning and day like other normal birds, he chirped all night. Which then caused the dog to go nuts trying to catch him, and barking at him all night. Every night. I caught him twice, and let him go twice. Kept coming back in. The third time he got back in, I was gone for the weekend, and he shit all over everything. He was a dead bird as soon as I got back.
                              how much shit could he have in him, doesn't he eventually run out? Must have eaten stuff in your house.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X