• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ftp!!!

nah not really, i hope the perp cracked a rib or something during the fall

what the hell was he trying to do?

Comment

Dayum!!! That dude must have been a linebacker, lol.
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Theirs a video of that here on the forum somewhere... The cop nails that mother fucker good.

Comment

lmgdao

Comment

would like to know what he thought his endgame was going to be.

Comment

When did Brian Urlacher become a cop?

Comment

PARKOUR

Comment

The perp was gonna show those coppers how cool he was and run right up and over his SUV during his escape....HOWEVER, his droopy pants prevented him from quite getting enough lift at the knees to step on the front bumper and POW! LOL! Saggy pants really aren't ideal for running from the POPO!

Comment

^^^^almost, but not really. Front bumper has nothing behind it and will not support any weight. If you look at the vid close the bumper gives right where his foot hits. He had zero chance unless he could leep to the hood

Comment

What a dumbass. Had he used the push bar, he probably wouldn't have fallen, and wouldn't have been tackled by the linebacker.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by G.. View Post
                        ^^^^almost, but not really. Front bumper has nothing behind it and will not support any weight. If you look at the vid close the bumper gives right where his foot hits. He had zero chance unless he could leep to the hood
                        Or at least something solid like the grill guard...that would have worked nice
                        Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by G.. View Post
                          His foot didn't even plant on the bumper. This was just a case of saggy karma.

Comment

Notice how he doesn't even slide. I bet he had a nasty strawberry on his back from his skin grabbing traction.

Comment

Rrrrrrr....

Comment

Working...
                              X