No announcement yet.

Sold the Galaxie bought this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seriously? tags about me in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
      seriously? tags about me in this thread?
      I have a feeling you are going to live with the tags as long as I do about this Avalanche haha
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
        I have a feeling you are going to live with the tags as long as I do about this Avalanche haha
        maybe if i can pull off a quicker time at the cruise it'll reset the space-time continuum and we'll both be free.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
          ickk
          Even C4Man knows the Avalanche was bad idea lol

Comment

You should swap in an lq4/9 and a BW s4xx. That would make people angry!
            Ded

Comment

I sold the Galaxie because it was just going to waste and I like change. I didn't sell the car to get an avalanche it's just what I ended up getting

I know the Galaxie is the cooler of the two but I built it a long time ago. Got rid of it. Then got it back an didn't touch it now that I have the GTO

My buddy brian bought it.... he never keeps anything, it will probly be sold of in a few months.

Comment

He sent me some pics today. He's already put chrome steels with baby moons and some pinstriping on it Said he's pitting a system in it and another compressor on it next
                1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

then will sell it lol...

ive know him since highschool, he bought my bodied s10 and kept it 4 months after painting it and interior... He changes wheels on his audi like underwear.

He has yet to keep anything longer than a year.

He lost the hubcaps why he put the baby moons on

Comment

I sold the Galaxie because it was just going to waste and I like change. I didn't sell the car to get an avalanche it's just what I ended up getting

I know the Galaxie is the cooler of the two but I built it a long time ago. Got rid of it. Then got it back an didn't touch it now that I have the GTO

No offense, but I would have traded too... Thought you meant you had one of these...

The ass kicking would be a lot more so if you had that...

Comment

well, at least an avalanche is better than a ridgeline.
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                        No offense, but I would have traded too... Thought you meant you had one of these...

The ass kicking would be a lot more so if you had that...
                        either one of those is better than the plastilanche on multiple levels.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          either one of those is better than the plastilanche on multiple levels.
                          Not into bath tub colored 4 door 50s cars. sorry.

Rather have slammed truck, even if it isn't the best looking truck ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                            Not into bath tub colored 4 door 50s cars. sorry.

Rather have slammed truck, even if it isn't the best looking truck ever made.
                            LOL, the traditionalists on this board are going to eat you alive for that one. Lucky for you, Chris isn't one of those guys but he will still think you are a retard.

Comment

Sorry bro, but those things are lame. If you traded for a quad cab truck, you'd be getting plenty of props.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                                Sorry bro, but those things are lame. If you traded for a quad cab truck, you'd be getting plenty of props.
                                Well, technically he did, but his has giant plastic moldings all over it. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X