Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
    Haha, because of you driving like a jackass, or alignment issues?

I forgot I have solid LCA bushings sitting here. I just changed out my sway endlinks before I blew the motor, great timing.
    Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
    My money is on the bold!
    staggered wheels with directional tires. i actually got 25k out of this set so i guess i dont go through them THAT fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
      Can we just start calling you Brian O'Connor?

My sweet ass diamond plate floor boards are still intact, thank you very much.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Clean as hell...

Comment

• Steve McQueen's Lola T70

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I laughed at the wheelie bar but then I was in awe over the turbo setup.
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        I laughed at the wheelie bar but then I was in awe over the turbo setup.
                        I highly doubt that's a wheelie bar, it's probably for testing of some type.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          I laughed at the wheelie bar but then I was in awe over the turbo setup.
                          It's actually a data collection unit. Magazines used them until the late 90s/early 00s to collect their test data (braking, 0-60, etc.). First time I've seen a picture of one used in a motorsports application, though.

That turbo setup was indeed wicked. Made anywhere from 550-800ish horespower. And this was out of 3.0L in the middle-to-late fucking 70s. Absurd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                            It's actually a data collection unit. Magazines used them until the late 90s/early 00s to collect their test data (braking, 0-60, etc.). First time I've seen a picture of one used in a motorsports application, though.
                            The picture is from a German magazine article, comparing several cars, go figure.

Comment

• lmao @ "lmao @ the wheelie bar"

fuckin crikey
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                                The picture is from a German magazine article, comparing several cars, go figure.
                                With a similarly hilariously overpowered Zakspeed Ford Capri, no less. Makes sense.

Group 5 was the tits:

Comment

Working...
                                X