Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could we get a larger pic please?

Comment

• Looked it up on my tab, sweet turbo'd DMC. What engine is that?

Comment

• 2jz
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Im really thinking about one of these. Seriously thinking, selling the 69 to fund it.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• See license plate.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I think those Benzs had factory air or hydraulic suspension, so you could probably mess with some of the factory stuff to get that stance.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                I think those Benzs had factory air or hydraulic suspension, so you could probably mess with some of the factory stuff to get that stance.
                Some of them did, most have coils all the way around.

My dad had a '70, and I loved that car back then. First car I ever helped work on, saw the inside of an engine, etc. We took a two week trip to Colorado in it towing a pop up. Some day I will get one, that day may come this weekend, or in a few years.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                  Some of them did, most have coils all the way around.

My dad had a '70, and I loved that car back then. First car I ever helped work on, saw the inside of an engine, etc. We took a two week trip to Colorado in it towing a pop up. Some day I will get one, that day may come this weekend, or in a few years.
                  I know where two of those cars are sitting for sale. I could get you some pics if interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
                    I know where two of those cars are sitting for sale. I could get you some pics if interested.
                    Im on the hunt. Id like to find one in decent shape, they arent bringing crazy money for "regular" ones, and Im really not looking forward to doing another restoration. Any pics or info you can get would be appreciated.

Comment

• I have a buddy that has owned several and a few with modded air rides, fun cars!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                          Thats badass! Any more pics/info on it?

Comment

• Turbo Lsx iirc, ran real low 8's.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X