No announcement yet.

Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope he has a Ford rear end in that thing. I love it when people build a motor, buy some bad motherfuckin tires, launch the fuck out of their car and then wonder why their diff busted or an axle pretzeled.

I would also like to thank Ford for blessing 99-01 cobras with glass half shafts and 03-04 cobras with tempered glass half shafts.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• he has spousal support like broncojohnny, doesnt matter if it breaks, she'll get it fixed! did you see the new motorcycle she bought that he gets to ride?!
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post

Specs on the van? I dig it

Comment

• i'm no expert, but i bet some of these cavaliers were a bit quicker....
          pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

• Yes its from SW, still roll the shit out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
              That looks like the Nurburgring Karussell.
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                That looks like the Nurburgring Karussell.
                That's because it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grape View Post
                  i'm no expert, but i bet some of these cavaliers were a bit quicker....
                  Oh those would have definitely dominated us. However, I highly doubt they are still around in Cavalier form. So yeah, fastest Cavalier and Achieva in the world. Please ignore the tube frame and bastardized drive train, it is totally a Cavalier.

On a side note I never got why you would name a car after the losing faction in a war. Sure, Roundhead doesn't sound as cool but I would totally buy a Chevrolet Confederate.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Beautiful car from the front, view from the rear is less successful:

Comment

• Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X