Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    lol HARIBO C6? The gummi bear company?
    Hahaha, exactly. The Gummy Bear company.

Comment

lol HARIBO C6? The gummi bear company?
      They've sponsored a lot of racing for a long time, actually. I have some pictures in my archives of some cars of theirs from the 70s, can't find them right now, though.

Also sponsor a 911 GT3R right now as well, with a very comical livery:

Comment

• I had no idea they were so badass. I will make them my standard gummi bear.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I had no idea they were so badass. I will make them my standard gummi bear.
          damn straight you will, best gummi bears out there.
          [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummi-Candy-Gold-Bears-5-Pound/dp/B000EVOSE4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1365534625&sr=8-1&keywords=haribo+gummi+bears[/ame]
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
            damn straight you will, best gummi bears out there.
            http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummi-C...bo+gummi+bears
            I just bought those. I own some dust on the windshield of that C6.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
              crack pipe
              Death trap. 195's on the rear, seems legit.

Comment

• Lancia dump:

Comment

• Comment

• Lucky SOB.

Comment

• 350 HP out of a 1.6L Cosworth motor, in a Capri. Hawt.

Comment

• Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Comment

• 2014 GT
                              2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
                                ALL FUCKING DAY LONG!!! Looks like an IRS too!?!?!? drool
                                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                                X