• My buddys shop just burned down

He lost this and twin Turbo 69 Camaro that was really nice

with shop, tools cars, equipment ..etc , expected loss will exceed $750k

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
          Ridiculous.

Here's a video that was posted on the Jalopy Journal a long while back. I can't remember who the narrator is, but it's a bunch of 20 or so year old Hollywood dudes beating the crap out of their GTOs in the 60s(ish). Nuts.
          I remember that. There are quite a few other videos from that guy's documentary on the 250 gto. Kinda crazy to know he bought his at 19 for $7k, sold it a few years later for $10k, only for it to eventually wind up in the hands of ralph lauren, and one of the most impressive private collections in the world.

Comment

• And, some love for the F40

Comment

• ^The original pic has a white Countach(sp?) at the top of the pic I believe.
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                ^The original pic has a white Countach(sp?) at the top of the pic I believe.
                Yeah that one at the top that's cropped off is the Countach.

Comment

• Originally posted by eastsidetorino View Post
                  I remember that. There are quite a few other videos from that guy's documentary on the 250 gto. Kinda crazy to know he bought his at 19 for $7k, sold it a few years later for $10k, only for it to eventually wind up in the hands of ralph lauren, and one of the most impressive private collections in the world.
                  I love it. It's exactly what I'd be doing with my money and time if I had the requisite income at this stage in my life.

A few more Ferraris:

Comment

• It's fuck your internet connection day.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post

[/IMG]
                        Pardon my ignorance, but what's that extra bit of whatever-it-is on the front wheels there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                          Pardon my ignorance, but what's that extra bit of whatever-it-is on the front wheels there?
                          I believe they are cooling fans for the brakes.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Correct. They also serve as stone/mud guards.

Comment

• Many manufacturers in the 80's tried them. Porsche had a set of wheels like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                                Correct. They also serve as stone/mud guards.
                                Interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X