No announcement yet.

Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Looks like Miami bay.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Do not like.
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
            Do not like.
            good, good, BAD BAD WORSE TERRIBLE. Looking from front to rear.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              good, good, BAD BAD WORSE TERRIBLE. Looking from front to rear.
              It only costs $30k over the existing car...
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• I want a Shelby so bad!! Or even a boss 302!!

Get your Portable ID!

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                  It only costs $30k over the existing car...
                  Kind of like the C1 vette kits, except much worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    Kind of like the C1 vette kits, except much worse.
                    I actually KIND OF like those Vetts. I'd have to see one in person to really get a feel for the over all look. It is ironic, both cars are inversely incorrect. The Vette result looks to be too long for the "throw back" conversion and the Mustang too short.
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve
                      Which ones are you saying you don't like?
                      The shelby retro abomination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                        I actually KIND OF like those Vetts. I'd have to see one in person to really get a feel for the over all look. It is ironic, both cars are inversely incorrect. The Vette result looks to be too long for the "throw back" conversion and the Mustang too short.
                        Yeah that's what I was saying, seemed like a similar attempt, but much worse (the shelby attempt). One of my neighbors has one in black, doesn't look too bad. The rears are a little oddball, but overall it's okay.

Comment

• Some more CV3 action for Steve's new fetish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve
                            I almost bought some over the weekend, but decided to go with another wheel. I love those CV3's though.
                            What did you buy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                              Guessing from the truck in the background that picture was taken not too long after the 260 came out. Cool.
                              Jimbo..

Pic was taken in 1972..... In the second pic you can see the back of my 68' F-100.. Where did that time go???
                              Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• It lives, again. Taking this to the 275 race in ardmore tomorrow. Hope to go 5.00-5.20ish, We'll have to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X