• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• That is fucking awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
        bitch please.its obvious i work on my own shit, thus why i kept on rollin like a big truck past your shop and fixed the shit myself... dont be mad bro.

as far as those other two clowns them boys dont want it with me, especially not gil oreilly
        You truly are the biggest POS on here. How many PMs and calls did you make to me where I had to hold your hand to walk you through the issues and how to fix them? I explained how simple the repair was and you still were afraid to do it yourself. I guess the cheapness in you was stronger than the fear so you decided you could turn two 8mm bolts.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• would you buy it?

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
            You truly are the biggest POS on here. How many PMs and calls did you make to me where I had to hold your hand to walk you through the issues and how to fix them? I explained how simple the repair was and you still were afraid to do it yourself. I guess the cheapness in you was stronger than the fear so you decided you could turn two 8mm bolts.
            dude, i live in dallas, i was in austin with no tools.. the issue wasn't even what we talked about. it was the NSS. it was more than two bolts because i had to drop the column, and again that wasnt the problem. i dunno why you have such a hard on for me all of a sudden. you are trying too hard to solidify a role on this site, when you're not even around DFW. join centex mustangs and try to garner up some business.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              And he wonders why so many talk Shit about him. I don't know him personally but therein s def a pattern lol.
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

would you buy it?

Not sure yet lol. Its a cool idea tho.
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

dude, i live in dallas, i was in austin with no tools.. the issue wasn't even what we talked about. it was the NSS. it was more than two bolts because i had to drop the column, and again that wasnt the problem. i dunno why you have such a hard on for me all of a sudden. you are trying too hard to solidify a role on this site, when you're not even around DFW. join centex mustangs and try to garner up some business.
                  I don't like stupid people. I don't like people that say one thing yet do another and welch on bets. I don't like people that try to act like a bad ass but in reality are afraid of their own shadow. You hit the trifecta. You are a blithe on humanity and belong in California.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

would you buy it?

Not with that Expedition looking back end on it. It doesn't flow well with the new front ends.

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                        Not sure yet lol. Its a cool idea tho.
                        Originally posted by Veight7 View Post
                        Not with that Expedition looking back end on it. It doesn't flow well with the new front ends.
                        Here's a better rendering

This has always been a cool concept as well.

Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Comment

• I think this one looks good. .

Sent from my not soo far away Galaxy...
                            1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
                            2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
                            2000 F250 4x4 PSD
                            2012 Ford Exploder
                            www.fquick.com/payne5757
                            www.myspace.com/payne5757

Comment

• Comment

• Whoa whoa... why does these bronco renderings not have the removable rear section. Thats whats missing imo. They all looked, off. Till I realized that was missing.

Comment

Working...
                                X