Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
    Oh I like it, clean interior.
    It's for sell on ebay if you want to pay 17.5k for it.

I like this one better that sold yesterday.

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Comment

• Fuckin' Eweezy
        '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
        '13 Dodge Cummins
        '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• 890hp 790 tq ~1400lbs no trans, Ls based motor on Methanol. This car is headed to Indiana next week to run 7 races in 9 nights. Really wish I could go but an AC tech getting 2 weeks off in July is next to impossible when your in a position of authority.

Now has eyes above the teeth. This car is all hand painted.

Comment

• No trans meaning direct drive??
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Yea, just engage or disengage rearend. This is what RACRGUY drives except this one has balls. This is a real sprint car, not what races around the metroplex.

Comment

• If that's one of those Shaver A4MP motors, they only make about 750 according to Shaver, but they last twice as long and cost 1/3 of a traditional 410.

Comment

• Imagine it, Nice silver paint job with a darker silver spot in the center of the hood, Procharged 347 Dart or Boss block with a built AOD, some custom phone dial wheels that are 10" wide out back, disc brake conversion and remote cutouts. Would be a quiet plain little old silver wagon on plain old Ford wheels. You call out the 2012 Camaro SS at a stop light. He laughs and accepts the challenge. You open the cutouts and rev it to 5 grand a couple times so he now realizes the chirping under your hood isn't a failing water pump. You grab the trans brake, stab the throttle and as the light turns green you yank the fronts off the ground almost all the way through the intersection. Camaro owner cries and rips off his bowtie after his sister/wife leaves him..........
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    If that's one of those Shaver A4MP motors, they only make about 750 according to Shaver, but they last twice as long and cost 1/3 of a traditional 410.
                    That's what I heard too but shaver told them different.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesB View Post
                      That's what I heard too but shaver told them different.
                      I'd put it on a dyno just to make sure. I'm curious to see just how much power those things make.

Comment

• Terre Haute will be a good test.

Comment

• Before

After
                          '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                          '13 Dodge Cummins
                          '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Comment

• Lol that's kinda cool
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Looks like an episode from Top Gear UK.

Comment

Working...
                                X