Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Wow, someone actually bought those teddy-bear wheels?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
          Wow, someone actually bought those teddy-bear wheels?
          Yeah, apparently ronal made two different versions, a 6", then a re-release with 5.5" I kinda like them on that car, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
            SPONGE BOB FOOD STAMPS!!

yayyy!
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Always been attracted to that body Cadillac
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                  Always been attracted to that body Cadillac
                  It's starting to grow on me. Just whenever I think of early 80's GM's I get this nam style flashback of those shitty broken chrome AC vents.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Ouch!

'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                      '13 Dodge Cummins
                      '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• ^^^^ ouch

Comment

• thought this was interesting.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by white88 View Post
                            Ouch!

Eeh it's just a window
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                              Eeh it's just a window
                              The chain broke while being transported, took out the window and fucked the qtr panel up a little bit.
                              '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                              '13 Dodge Cummins
                              '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• First time she has been out of the garage in 5 months.

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Working...
                                X