Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
    This one moves me quite a bit. Wonder if there's room for a Supra swap in that thing?
    You need to STFU!
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

This one moves me quite a bit. Wonder if there's room for a Supra swap in that thing?
      Why not. I've seen one with a 6.0 lsx

Hey ... I didn't eat no stinking corn.
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
        You need to STFU!
        Sure, because a 2JZ swap in a first gen Celica doesn't make any sense at all, right?

Comment

Sure, because a 2JZ swap in a first gen Celica doesn't make any sense at all, right?
          BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....!!!!

Mea culpa! Good form sir! I had to look at that thing 3 or 4 times before it registered in my, somewhat hungover, brain what it was..... I SWEAR that looked like a freak'n wide bodied Camaro last night!

Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Factory camper? Never seen anything like it.
            Originally posted by Yale
            I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

• Blazer "Chalet" and Jimmy "Casa Grande" editions. Just over 1800 ever made. That one is crazy clean/original!! $13.5k is more than I'm willing to spend, but if I had dfwmillionaires.net money, I'd be all over it
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Man, I love off the wall shit like that that has stayed in perfect condition after all the years it has been around. Fucking cool as shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  I've always loved Starions, but lately I've become fucking obsessed with them.

I just don't know if I'm ready to deal with another DSM. And I'm pretty sure finding a low mileage ESI-R widebody specimen that's taken care of would be difficult.
                  I've had 7 or 8 of these and they are fun and would be an awesome LS1 car
                  1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                      BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....!!!!

Mea culpa! Good form sir! I had to look at that thing 3 or 4 times before it registered in my, somewhat hungover, brain what it was..... I SWEAR that looked like a freak'n wide bodied Camaro last night!

LOL! I looked at it twice myself before making the comment. The front end stripe really makes it look like a 1st Gen Camaro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                        Blazer "Chalet" and Jimmy "Casa Grande" editions. Just over 1800 ever made. That one is crazy clean/original!! $13.5k is more than I'm willing to spend, but if I had dfwmillionaires.net money, I'd be all over it
                        You need a "Beau James" or "Gentleman Jim" edition GMC pickup of the same vintage sir!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                          I've had 7 or 8 of these and they are fun and would be an awesome LS1 car
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                            You need a "Beau James" or "Gentleman Jim" edition GMC pickup of the same vintage sir!!
                            I'll take one of each and give me an exact replica of Colt Seavers' truck, and I'd be in hog heaven.

Oh, and a two tone round headlight suburban preeez
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                              I'll take one of each and give me an exact replica of Colt Seavers' truck, and I'd be in hog heaven.

Oh, and a two tone round headlight suburban preeez
                              I WILL have a Fall Guy truck and an A-Team van before I die.

Comment

Working...
                              X