• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    SVO's only have two headlights
    Damn it lol
    '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
    '13 Dodge Cummins
    '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post

I absolutely love a clean pre-runner. Texas doesn't have enough of them.

Comment

• ^^ My friends GTO had a similar look for years. Now it's a full race car, I liked it better at a bad ass street car.
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by eastsidetorino View Post
          I absolutely love a clean pre-runner. Texas doesn't have enough of them.
          I've got a 92 F150 with plans of a prerunner style setup but unfortunately I don't have the $15K to drop into a proper suspension setup.

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
          That's CLEAN!
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Comment

• where did you see Max's truck?
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                where did you see Max's truck?
                A friend sent me those pics. He lives in Ennis a few miles from the track, saw it at a gas station. There's a big diesel race this weekend at the Motorplex.

Comment

• Such a fat ass

I was trying to de wrinkle my flag.... honestly.
                  Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Just passed this '63 Vette "barn find" (70's Z28 wheels though) on George Bush an hour or so ago. Had Michigan plates.

Comment

• ^^ $$$$

Comment

• Um, does that thing have a targa cut into it? And the vents on the rear? And a fucking key cylinder in the slats? And lake pipes?

hold me back!
                        Last edited by CJ; 10-01-2013, 05:02 PM.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                          Just passed this '63 Vette "barn find" (70's Z28 wheels though) on George Bush an hour or so ago. Had Michigan plates.

Yeeesh. Barn find more like a hack job. The key cylinder is probly and alarm from waaay back.
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• The more I look at it the more fucked up shit I see.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Side pipes look like they're from a '67. That key cylinder is tied to a state of the art (for 1979) alarm system, likely just an ignition kill. If someone did, in fact, cut that roof, I would personally hunt them down and kick them in the nuts.

Comment

Working...
                              X