No announcement yet.

Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meh, not a fan. Front wheels are too far forward.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
        Is this new ratrod trend?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I believe he had an accident on way to show in Denton

Comment

• Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
            I'm surprised my car isn't there.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                Now that's a looker.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  Now that's a looker.
                  it is one of those cars that is so ugly it is cool. I think it would look kinda cool on bags with some Ronal Turbos underneath.

Link to more photos.

Last edited by Pokulski-Blatz; 11-24-2013, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• Fbody front yard

Comment

• Not gonna lie, even with the badly airbrushed woodgrain, I would love to have this as a tow vehicle.

Originally posted by Frank View Post

Comment

• That gti is sexy as hell. Minus the queer as hell wheels... God I hate those unpractical Mexican looking wheels...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                          That gti is sexy as hell. Minus the queer as hell wheels... God I hate those unpractical Mexican looking wheels...
                          x2

Comment

• How about a 325 hp Olds powered Yugo?

I can dig it.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                                How about a 325 hp Olds powered Yugo?

I can dig it.

http://imgur.com/a/DqGmM
                                Throw some wide flares on it and you have a winner.

Comment

Working...
                                X