No announcement yet.

Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Ded

Comment

• Ded

Comment

• 2012 GT/CS & 93 Cobra
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt
            As always, my criticisms should never be taken as if I wouldn't go balls deep in it.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt
                As always, my criticisms should never be taken as if I wouldn't go balls deep in it.

Comment

• My MOST favorite New edge SN95.... Would LOVE to have this car... IIRC someone around here knows who owns this....?

Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Believe it or not, I actually DROVE this car at an SCCA Indianapolis Autocross many years ago during a "fun run". What a beast! First AX I took 1st in my class too. In a rented Monte Carlo!!!

Edit: For clarity, that is a cool car picture of the car I'm referring to. NOT the actual autocross, obviously that is an HPDE.
                    Last edited by Darren M; 06-26-2012, 10:03 PM. Reason: Clarity
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I guess I'll join in...

Last edited by Strychnine; 06-26-2012, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• 2012 GT/CS & 93 Cobra
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                              Bentley pic
                              THAT is THE hotness!!

Comment

Working...
                              X