No announcement yet.

Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The '40 is this years Riddler award winner. Takes a long time to go over it and see all the things that set it apart from the rest. Really nice build.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
      The '40 is last year's Ridler award winner. Takes a long time to go over it and see all the things that set it apart from the rest. Really nice build.
      fixed

Comment

• Originally posted by 01-GATOR View Post
        fixed
        Keep forgetting we flipped the calendar again, thanks.

Comment

• My Jag

I'm sure I'll catch crap for this, but heres my jag.

Comment

• Ohhhhh, an XJR 100. That's one seriously sweet ride. Any mods? I removed my rear mufflers, did a Mina Galleries CAI and supercharger pulley and it made a big difference and was still overly quiet.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              Ohhhhh, an XJR 100. That's one seriously sweet ride. Any mods? I removed my rear mufflers, did a Mina Galleries CAI and supercharger pulley and it made a big difference and was still overly quiet.
              Its bone stock so far. I'll probably pulley it, just a bit hesitant as you have to cut the snout off of the blower to do it. Dont have to do a tune though.... It whines nicely as is though Edit, hell, if you already did it, sounds like I need to buy a pulley and bring it to ya to do for me

Comment

• Good looking driver too. Shoulda snapped one of her

Comment

• Comment

• ^nice!
                    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Comment

• Looked great until I saw the exhaust.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Looked bad from the back end. I am all for rear end mods but that is.... Not to my taste and I prefer everything to be modded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Karson View Post
                            Its bone stock so far. I'll probably pulley it, just a bit hesitant as you have to cut the snout off of the blower to do it. Dont have to do a tune though.... It whines nicely as is though Edit, hell, if you already did it, sounds like I need to buy a pulley and bring it to ya to do for me
                            I didn't have to cut the snout off. I did have to rent a tool from the place I bought the pulley from to remove it but no grinding or cutting involved.
                            I also have a hookup for those over priced bushings on the front shock towers.
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Karson View Post
                              I'm sure I'll catch crap for this, but heres my jag.
                              Here was mine. Granted it was an XJR but same mechanicals. But this is with the smaller blower pulley. Really the smallest you can go to without tuning. The ones that require you to shave the snout need a tune or you run the AF on the ragged limit.

Last edited by LaserSVT; 01-14-2014, 11:07 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X