Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Ive been looking at these options to replace my pick up (possibly)

and

Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
        THAT is THE hotness!!
        I've got it in my head that someday I'll be able to throw together a Model A sedan with that roofline.

Comment

• Last edited by Dawkins; 06-27-2012, 12:47 PM.
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          As always, my criticisms should never be taken as if I wouldn't go balls deep in it.

Comment

• ^^^ Ugggg.... kill it w/ fire!!! I can appreciate the amount of thought, labor, effort, and cash that went into making that but just NOOOOOOO!
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                  that one took my breath away

only way it could be any better is if the cream was lime green
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• I agree, i used to have one of those and i wish i would have kept it and done what i wanted to do with it..... but DAMN that truck was a gas hog lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      that one took my breath away

only way it could be any better is if the cream was lime green

Needs a deezel

Comment

• I absolutely love that era of GM truck. Gotta be 2 tone. My grandfather had an OSU Orange and white 76 K5. Probably the truck that planted the seed

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                          Needs a deezel
                          dreadfully obvious

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Those Porsche 928's are ugly cars, never liked them. The headlights are the icing on the cake.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X