• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
    Bike EXIF?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      I absolutely love that era of GM truck. Gotta be 2 tone. My grandfather had an OSU Orange and white 76 K5. Probably the truck that planted the seed
      When I was 3-4 years old, the family truckster was a 1981 K5 2WD Blazer, very similar to this one. Blue/white and NO options. Vinyl seats, rubber mats/no carpet, steel wheels w/poverty caps, etc. It's probably worth more today than what my Dad paid for it in ~'83 or so!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
        Believe it or not, I actually DROVE this car at an SCCA Indianapolis Autocross many years ago during a "fun run". What a beast! First AX I took 1st in my class too. In a rented Monte Carlo!!!

Edit: For clarity, that is a cool car picture of the car I'm referring to. NOT the actual autocross, obviously that is an HPDE.
        Is that the one Adam Ginsberg bought and his kid drove? I think that ended-up back in the Brown family, if that's the car I'm thinking of.

Comment

• Sent from my cellular portable phone device
          1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
          2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
          2000 F250 4x4 PSD
          2012 Ford Exploder
          www.fquick.com/payne5757
          www.myspace.com/payne5757

Comment

• Morgan wood

Sent from my ...... wait no one cares.
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I came home from the hospital in a car identical to this picture. I only hope I wasn't conceived in it. I don't know for sure what they drove to the dead concert that night.
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              As always, my criticisms should never be taken as if I wouldn't go balls deep in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                When I was 3-4 years old, the family truckster was a 1981 K5 2WD Blazer, very similar to this one. Blue/white and NO options. Vinyl seats, rubber mats/no carpet, steel wheels w/poverty caps, etc. It's probably worth more today than what my Dad paid for it in ~'83 or so!

lol @ poverty caps.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by payne5757 View Post

Sent from my cellular portable phone device
                  I love morgans, I was looking at one in forza 4 last night worshiping it's good looks.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• A little 944 love, going to look at (and possibly purchase) one this weekend

Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      I love morgans, I was looking at one in forza 4 last night worshiping it's good looks.
                      Yea, an Aeromax is one of my dream cars.

1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
                      2000 F250 4x4 PSD
                      2012 Ford Exploder
                      www.fquick.com/payne5757

Comment

• Always thought these would be fun as hell.

2000 F250 4x4 PSD
                        2012 Ford Exploder
                        www.fquick.com/payne5757

Comment

• Originally posted by Dawkins View Post

I came home from the hospital in a car identical to this picture. I only hope I wasn't conceived in it. I don't know for sure what they drove to the dead concert that night.
                          And you made it home? Your parents should have used that luck on the lottery when it came out.

<---not a Gremlin lover

I do remember one with a wicked 406 SBC, but just like the original motor, it was always down.
                          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                            And you made it home? Your parents should have used that luck on the lottery when it came out.

<---not a Gremlin lover

I do remember one with a wicked 406 SBC, but just like the original motor, it was always down.
                            It ran until the 90's like a top but died a few weeks before I got my permit... My first car was a Festiva so i was screwed either way.

Not mine but same color...
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            As always, my criticisms should never be taken as if I wouldn't go balls deep in it.

Comment

• Comment

• One Problem Montoya after daytona.........
                                pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Working...
                                X