Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
    Needs the correct bird bath hood, early smaller bumper, better wheels and a lift kit! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
      $35,000!!! no way its worth that
      It costs what it's costs, it's not like you can just buy another one a few cities over. They are quite rare. But I think that's far overpriced myself, I would expect 15k
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
        '13 Dodge Cummins
        '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          It costs what it's costs, it's not like you can just buy another one a few cities over. They are quite rare. But I think that's far overpriced myself, I would expect 15k
          last time I checked, it seemed $15k would buy you a roller in Australia. this one runs/drives, and if you wanted to bring one to the US, you'd be paying quite a hefty amount. I dont think the car is a bargain, but it's probably cheaper than buying one and bringing it over yourself.

some links:
          Find Cheap and Discounted New and Used Cars, Vans & Utes available in Park Ridge 4125, QLD. Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds.

Find Cheap and Discounted New and Used Cars, Vans & Utes available in Bundaberg Central 4670, QLD. Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds.

Comment

• Originally posted by eastsidetorino View Post
            last time I checked, it seemed $15k would buy you a roller in Australia. this one runs/drives, and if you wanted to bring one to the US, you'd be paying quite a hefty amount. I dont think the car is a bargain, but it's probably cheaper than buying one and bringing it over yourself.

some links:
            Find Cheap and Discounted New and Used Cars, Vans & Utes available in Park Ridge 4125, QLD. Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/bunda...upe/1037055969
            Yeah I went as far as checking shipping costs to buy one several years ago and had a good idea of the cost. Prices continue to rise. The primary issues with them are body panels, you have to be careful. It's tricky getting parts. He's asking 35k, but I really doubt he will get that. I would think $20k is probably the market in minnesota.

edit: okay I see where the extra money is, he's saying he has all the body parts to convert it to an interceptor. He's a fool for not doing that and then selling it.
            Last edited by CJ; 01-27-2014, 11:55 AM.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                No!

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Seriously? It's a cool project that dares to be different. The world can do without yet another Z28 clone.

I'd paint it blue with white stripes and rock the hell out of it.

Comment

• And here's a video of how it was made -

Comment

• Last year I spent a little time talking to the guy that designed that Camaro wagon. Check out his site: http://www.kaucherkustoms.com/custom-car-design/

He has done artwork that has been turned into resin model kits, as well as complete fullsize cars like the Camaro, and the '69 or '70 fastback Mustang that was a Goodguys giveaway car a couple of years ago.

Real nice guy.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• yessss

Comment

Working...
                                X