X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found that for you

Comment

• makes that chick look huge.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I really REALLY like the new Mazda 6, and I hope more than anything else in the world that the rumors of the Mazdaspeed6 returning late this year or early next year are true. If you don't think this car is good to look at, we can't be friends anymore.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                    Last year I spent a little time talking to the guy that designed that Camaro wagon. Check out his site: http://www.kaucherkustoms.com/custom-car-design/

He has done artwork that has been turned into resin model kits, as well as complete fullsize cars like the Camaro, and the '69 or '70 fastback Mustang that was a Goodguys giveaway car a couple of years ago.

Real nice guy.

That Torino King Cobra looks very modern while still very recognizable
                    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Comment

• My dad's 70 Torino Cobra 429

Comment

• Roadrunner 440 4 speed and 57 chevy truck with a 327

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X