• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
    Dick Trickle

His name has always made me chuckle.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      LOL that looks terrible.
      Money spent on that car, would have not had the front plate mount done to that bumper. Screw the cops not like that car is driven everyday.

All my Stang's never used front plate.

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
        Money spent on that car, would have not had the front plate mount done to that bumper. Screw the cops not like that car is driven everyday.

Yeah same. I didn't have a front plate on my vette in 7 years. But I kept it and a plastic wrapped front plate bracket in the rear. Whenever I would get pulled over for it, I would tell them I just bought the bracket and was able to install it. Only got stopped once for that. No front plate = look good tax.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Yeah same. I didn't have a front plate on my vette in 7 years. But I kept it and a plastic wrapped front plate bracket in the rear. Whenever I would get pulled over for it, I would tell them I just bought the bracket and was able to install it. Only got stopped once for that. No front plate = look good tax.
          A buddy had the front plate airbrushed on his 03 Z06. It was kickass, and even got compliments from the THP officer that pulled him over for speeding.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post

The mount is the bumper, he probably got it like that and either didn't care or didn't care to source a jdm spec bumper.

JDM spec bumper

Anywho, I still love the car.
            Ded

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                Wow My friend bought one of these back when they were new. It was huge money back then and I just saw one the other day and it was a diesel.
                I dont know why but these things were rust buckets.

Comment

Awesome use for a rarely seen (used) Mopar project!!!

Comment

• this is odd and random......

why would they make these fugly raptor conversion kits

Comment

• Originally posted by jleews6 View Post
                      Wow My friend bought one of these back when they were new. It was huge money back then and I just saw one the other day and it was a diesel.
                      thos brings to mind raptor suv

Comment

• Originally posted by jleews6 View Post
                        This makes 2 and 3 of all of them I have seen and all of them were the same color scheme.

Comment

I know where one of these are. I never realized how much a MkVII LSC looks like these.

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                            The mount is the bumper, he probably got it like that and either didn't care or didn't care to source a jdm spec bumper.

JDM spec bumper

Anywho, I still love the car.
                            my bumper is a jdm spec 99 bumper, they all have the plate thing like that.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

skip to 3:07 where he talks about the japan spec bumper
                            for reference
                            Last edited by Johnc; 02-07-2014, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                              I know where one of these are. I never realized how much a MkVII LSC looks like these.
                              What color is it? And is it for sale? Looking for a driver for a family friend.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X