Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
      That AAR cuda. fuuuck
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
        That AAR cuda. fuuuck
        Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. When I was younger I was obsessed with AAR cudas.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          I heard rumors that both Holden and Ford are pulling out of Australia. Anyone confirm?
          Not rumors, that's extra-super-duper confirmed.

Comment

• Every time I see a C10 on here, I instantly wince and think that nay nay is back, without even seeing who's posted it. Sho am good without his instigating.
            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post

Every time I see a C10 on here, I instantly wince and think that nay nay is back, without even seeing who's posted it. Sho am good without his instigating.
              There's a guy at my gym with a newer CTS-V. I drool over that mother fucker every time it's out. God that wagon is tits.

where did NayNay go anyways? He just disappeared
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• banned, not sure why
                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

banned, not sure why
                  For being an antagonistic prick.

Comment

• Comment

banned, not sure why

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                      For being an antagonistic prick.
                      Because sarcasm.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

If I ever get the money to afford one of these I'd be a happy camper for sure.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Every time I see a C10 on here, I instantly wince and think that nay nay is back, without even seeing who's posted it. Sho am good without his instigating.
                          I don't care for the fender flares, but I understand why they're there. I fucking love those CTS-V wagons. It's on my dream car list. Maybe one day...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                              Thats just cool......and scary.
                              Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X