Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Merican Iron. More photos here:

iCloud Photo Sharing lets you share just the photos you want with just the people you choose.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• That thing looks so much better than the last time I saw it.

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
        More Opels.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• My buddy Doug just sold this car, and I wanted it bad. GT40 headed 351, c4, lemons legal. Wrong area (he's in/around DC) but it sold in 2 hours.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            Got to hand it to my old man. 60 years old and still getting after it!
            David Capps is your father?! No shit, this is a small world. I'm glad we put aside our differences, we might see each other at a Christmas party one day soon, lol.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              David Capps is your father?! No shit, this is a small world. I'm glad we put aside our differences, we might see each other at a Christmas party one day soon, lol.
              You've been here since 2001 and just now figured that out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Holy crap. Internet detective you are not.

Comment

• '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                  '13 Dodge Cummins
                  '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                    You've been here since 2001 and just now figured that out?
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                    Holy crap. Internet detective you are not.
                    ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      Got to hand it to my old man. 60 years old and still getting after it!
                      So I guess y'all know David Irwin? I know he used to have road racer (along with a cobra jet).

Comment

'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                        '13 Dodge Cummins
                        '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WesB View Post
                            So I guess y'all know David Irwin? I know he used to have road racer (along with a cobra jet).
                            oh yeah.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Yes, I knew Irwin and Capp owned Tyler Ford and do/did the AI series. I did know that his pop owned a Ford dealership just not where. Didn't really put two and two together since it really doesn't matter one way or the other.
                              Maybe I didn't put the two together since Alex posted his passport on his way to his staycation I didn't remember his last name being Capp, whatevs...
                              Last edited by Rick Modena; 03-10-2014, 11:17 PM.
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Dohctr, saw your Dad slide through the inside of little bend on Sunday. He kept going but lost a lot of positions and never made them back up. His car sounds good, just didn't seem to go as fast as the front runner cars. I was out there running time trials. Need to do some Wtw someday.
                                Ford
                                GM
                                Toyota
                                VAG

Comment

Working...
                                X