• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          David Capps is your father?! No shit, this is a small world. I'm glad we put aside our differences, we might see each other at a Christmas party one day soon, lol.

Yes sir!

Originally posted by WesB View Post
          So I guess y'all know David Irwin? I know he used to have road racer (along with a cobra jet).
          Yes, Irwin is good people and one of the most honorable men I have had the privilage of meeting. He runs our Ford store in Tyler.

Originally posted by quikag View Post
          Dohctr, saw your Dad slide through the inside of little bend on Sunday. He kept going but lost a lot of positions and never made them back up. His car sounds good, just didn't seem to go as fast as the front runner cars. I was out there running time trials. Need to do some Wtw someday.
          He qualified 3rd and finished 5th out of 15 cars overall I think. In his words "the car outdrove it's driver's ability", haha.
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• That's a bad bitch right there,,
                      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                          That's a bad bitch right there,,
                          That looks like Fox + 6k.

Comment

• William Clay Ford Sr., the lone surviving grandson of Henry Ford died a few days ago at age 88. (March 14, 1925 – March 9, 2014) He was the son of Edsel Ford.

He had a bit of a lead foot too. This brand new 1960 Falcon was sent to Bill Stroppe's shop where a new Mercury 312 V-8 was fitted. Remember, this was two years before the small block Ford V-8 was introduced.

It was seen on the streets of Michigan regularly with Mr. Ford behind the wheel. Now that is a cool little sleeper.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Comment

• Started life as a mild mannered mark VIII

Someone said "Hey, lets drop a 5.0 in it!" Sure, why not.

Hey that's fun. How about some nitrous?

That was more fun but look at this here! A little choppy choppy and it will fit!

And how it is today on it second (and forged) Coyote. First one windowed with a tad too much boost.

Cant wait to see what she runs.

This is not my car or my build, just a fellow Texan mark VIII fan.
                                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X