• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I bet that miata is effing fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by 90MarkVII View Post
        Yep, but the VIIIs are 5X108.
        Which is 5 x 4.25. Nevermind, thought you were interested, my bad.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Havent seen one of these in years. Always liked them and tried to buy it but dude just want willing to sell it today. LOL

And it was white SUV day today I guess.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I had a at least 4 of those Isuzu SUVs on my street in Georgia. Never cared for them and the plastic cladding is always faded.
            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• God I wish I coulda snapped a pic today... Imagine an extended cab early 90's ranger splash edition. Black. Now chop the top, b pillar, and c pillar, AND leaving only the windshield and a pillars. But what if it rains you say? Never fear. He had built a WOODEN (I use the next word loosely) "convertible" top. But its ok, he painted it black to match. Walmart at its greatest.

Comment

• What's wrong with a convertible pickup??

Comment

• S10

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Spied this headed west on I-30 on the way to Aledo tonight. Guessing it's about a `48/49 era fastback?
                      What a freaking score, for the `ol coot towing it!

David
                      Last edited by cobrajet69; 03-15-2014, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• From goodguys today.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                          It's even prettier in person, saw it out at Hennessy this weekend...

Comment

• Im jelly. My friend said he took that pic. He goes every year and gets to play with the big boys. I so want to go.

Comment

• Etta

Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X