No announcement yet.

Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• What form of badassery is this?

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                And that's why California is broke.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  And that's why California is broke.
                  What? Nobody in LA drives a Lambo and has some coke on them? Dallas has an 03 Cobra and a couple SRT8 Challengers, no?
                  I can see the need for a high speed interceptor in some places. Current cars are fast as fuck. Free impounded Lambo sounds better than $42,000 for a police version SHO that still wouldn't keep up.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    What? Nobody in LA drives a Lambo and has some coke on them? Dallas has an 03 Cobra and a couple SRT8 Challengers, no?
                    I can see the need for a high speed interceptor in some places. Current cars are fast as fuck. Free impounded Lambo sounds better than $42,000 for a police version SHO that still wouldn't keep up.
                    maintenance, paint, other shit? How about selling it to pay for 4 cruisers, add an officer to the force and pay his salary for 4 years, or pay the outrageous overspending back?

Nope, photo op.
                    Last edited by CJ; 03-19-2014, 10:53 AM.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        maintenance, paint, other shit? How about selling it to pay for 4 cruisers, add an officer to the force and pay his salary for 4 years, or pay the outrageous overspending back?

Nope, photo op.
                        OK, I was being lite hearted about it. Does this make you feel better?

"The Lamborghini has arrived courtesy of Nathalie and Travis Marg, proprietors of telecommunications contractor Light Source 1 Inc. They approached the force with the idea to use the supercar because "they admire what the LAPD does for the community," said LAPD Sergeant Frank Preciado to Autoblog. Galpin Auto Sports was tapped for the custom wrap to make it look like a police car, and according to Sgt. Preciado, the police force can use the car indefinitely. Importantly, the LAPD says no tax dollars have been expended on this vehicle."
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                          OK, I was being lite hearted about it. Does this make you feel better?

"The Lamborghini has arrived courtesy of Nathalie and Travis Marg, proprietors of telecommunications contractor Light Source 1 Inc. They approached the force with the idea to use the supercar because "they admire what the LAPD does for the community," said LAPD Sergeant Frank Preciado to Autoblog. Galpin Auto Sports was tapped for the custom wrap to make it look like a police car, and according to Sgt. Preciado, the police force can use the car indefinitely. Importantly, the LAPD says no tax dollars have been expended on this vehicle."
                          That's more like it.

Comment

• 68RR Etta

Jon Kasse.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by white88 View Post
                                Thank you sir, they are an ass kicking to build but well worth it in the end.

Thank you! The rivets and wheels are an easy fix.

I drove that 18 miles down the tollway to the customers house with the .50 on it
                                I met that guy at a buddies house today.

I think he said you have his Raptor right now?
                                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Working...
                                X