Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
    I met that guy at a buddies house today.

I think he said you have his Raptor right now?
    Yeah his Raptor is here, I'm doing full Kooks exhaust to it. Doing longtubes on these trucks is a pain in the ass.
    '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
    '13 Dodge Cummins
    '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
      '13 Dodge Cummins
      '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Originally posted by white88 View Post
        Yeah his Raptor is here, I'm doing full Kooks exhaust to it. Doing longtubes on these trucks is a pain in the ass.
        What makes it a pain in the ass? Everything I've read says they have pretty poor exhaust system in stock form and that a fully system (headers back) is highly recommended.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
          What makes it a pain in the ass? Everything I've read says they have pretty poor exhaust system in stock form and that a fully system (headers back) is highly recommended.
          Very close quarters under there, not a lot of room to get them in/out and bolt access, etc.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            Very close quarters under there, not a lot of room to get them in/out and bolt access, etc.
            This^. It took me about 4hrs to get the manifolds off, there is no room at all. Supposedly it's a 13+hr job.
            '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
            '13 Dodge Cummins
            '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• You need dainty-er hands me thinks.

Comment

This^. It took me about 4hrs to get the manifolds off, there is no room at all. Supposedly it's a 13+hr job.
                Tell me about it, Sunday Ill be ripping into one with Kooks and a procharger that the engine is locked up. I hope we can get the motor ready to come out by the end of the day...
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                  You need dainty-er hands me thinks.
                  I'll give you a call when I go to put the headers on, you can get your dainty hands in there for me
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  Tell me about it, Sunday Ill be ripping into one with Kooks and a procharger that the engine is locked up. I hope we can get the motor ready to come out by the end of the day...
                  Yeah that's going to be a long day lol
                  '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                  '13 Dodge Cummins
                  '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                    '13 Dodge Cummins
                    '14 Rubicon X

Comment

I'll give you a call when I go to put the headers on, you can get your dainty hands in there for me

Yeah that's going to be a long day lol
                      I'm too busy!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                        I'm too busy!
                        Too busy day dreaming!!!!!
                        '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                        '13 Dodge Cummins
                        '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• The plans for the hellaflush milan won't just dream themselves up!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                            Is there some cash award I am not aware of for whomever posts the largest picture here ??
                            Those were on the, well, gigantic side, but desktop quality > *

Comment

• I would love to swap a set of LT's in to a Raptor, if I owned one. My back would take vacation the next day for sure, but as a man that doesn't turn wrenches for a living, that sounds enticing.

The part I would hate the abso-fucking-lute most would be starting the bolts without galling up the header gaskets after I squeezed the new headers in to place, since I will have had a 12 pack of barley pops by that point.
                              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X