Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Sweet
            Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post

This is quite possibly the dumbest fucking thing I have seen (car-wise) in some time.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• dude, it's not done yet

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                    dude, it's not done yet
                    He still needs to put on the tribal dragon stickers?

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      This is quite possibly the dumbest fucking thing I have seen (car-wise) in some time.
                      I'd like to see the dumbasses that like that look defend the wheel tire package.

Comment

• okay, so are those wheels notched or something to keep the bead seated in the center of the wheel? A grove cut? Or is another wheel welded to the outside of an existing wheel? How the fuck does this thing pass it's shaken?
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• 3 piece wheels.

Comment

• Those goofs in Japan come up with some ugly, stupid shit..

Comment

• Comment

• ruined.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X