• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
    Thats bad ass,
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• no shit... is that silver car a csi???

Comment

• Comment

• saw this Saturday in Ft Worth. Didn't know any still existed, let alone drove.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
              saw this Saturday in Ft Worth. Didn't know any still existed, let alone drove.
              Just a Thunderbird underneath aren't they? It would be funny to see someone turn one into a drag car though. Talk about different. You never see one of these and think "Man, I bet that's fast."

Comment

Comment

• My neighbor has one of those Gazelles or whatever it is. It's white and is always parked in his circle drive out front with his 350Z. Ugly ugly ugly!

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    Man I haven't seen one of them ugly bastards in forever.
                    They only made two or three, so 99% of the population has probably never seen one in person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                      Just a Thunderbird underneath aren't they? It would be funny to see someone turn one into a drag car though. Talk about different. You never see one of these and think "Man, I bet that's fast."
                      looks like a cougar
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• They're still in business - http://www.zimmermotorcars.com/

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                        saw this Saturday in Ft Worth. Didn't know any still existed, let alone drove.

Comment

• When I worked at Kwik Kar in north Dallas, Charlie Pride showed up in a Stutz Diplomatica, and my coworker stole his gas cap as a memento, then got fired for stealing Charlie Pride's gas cap.

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• ^^ LoL

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                              This time last year, that one was for sale...somewhere around $16,500 if I recall. Bad ass deal on an e9, but no one wanted it because it had been stanced.

Comment

• I sat behind Charley Pride on a 1st class flight... I think it was out of Boston or MSP. Anyhow, I spoke with him briefly and got an autographed pic written out to my dad... who ALSO had a story of sitting behind Charley Pride in 1st class one time.

Charley was a boss even in his elder/gospel years. He had a fine ass looking white woman sitting next to him on the flight. His PA traded places with her before we took off.
                                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                                X