Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by eastsidetorino View Post
      This time last year, that one was for sale...somewhere around $16,500 if I recall. Bad ass deal on an e9, but no one wanted it because it had been stanced.
      Huh? The owner sold it in like two or three days if I remember right.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        There is one in Forney. He drives it all the time.
        My old lady's uncle has one that he is trying to sell. Told him good luck lol.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Porsche pic - a little too big to embed

Comment

• [/quote]

Originally posted by SSsierra90 View Post

My buddy built that car, and I can 100% say that thing is a pile of shit and whoever now owns it I hope has not died behind the wheel. Oh yea, and its ugly as hell

Comment

• My buddy built that car, and I can 100% say that thing is a pile of shit and whoever now owns it I hope has not died behind the wheel. Oh yea, and its ugly as hell[/QUOTE]

Lol that sucks to hear. I'm building a 50 sports coupe and came across the pic. What was so bad about it?
                Originally posted by Yale
                I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

• Here are some pics I took of it

Comment

• Originally posted by SSsierra90 View Post
                    My buddy built that car, and I can 100% say that thing is a pile of shit and whoever now owns it I hope has not died behind the wheel. Oh yea, and its ugly as hell
                    Lol that sucks to hear. I'm building a 50 sports coupe and came across the pic. What was so bad about it?[/QUOTE]

Other than it being a rust bucket, lets say I would let me life depend on some very important welds.

Hes built coupe since then, and its a lot better. He sold it, and now building a truck last I heard

Comment

• If I ever get a model a sedan I am going to build it like this.
                      One of my favorites.
                      CN

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• 1959 Opel Rekord

Looks like Opel liked the 55 chevy a lot...
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X