Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
      A few more, the guy that drives the tc also has a 2jz frs that he uses for international events.

Thanks for posting that. That was a badass video.

Comment

• [URL=http://s26.

Saw this in FtW. Said it had 98 1ton chassis IIRC. Home built bed looked good. I really wanted to crawl all over it but the guy was trying to eat lunch in peace. Love this thing from outside

Comment

• Thought it was a GTX from a far distance. But nope. Kinda dull without a hula girl

Comment

• yeah that is pretty damn slight. Kind of art deco.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• The richest man in Babylon

Comment

• I try to go by Mershons every year when we go up for the track rental at TRP. Overpriced, like most dealers that carry old cars, but always has something fun to look at. Last year he had a '58, black with white coves and a red interior, that was really tempting. Non numbers matching car for a pretty decent price. I should be by there in the next two weeks to see what he has this year, and I'll have the Scamp on the trailer for trade bait this time.

Comment

• Id drive either of those

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I drive by there almost every day. He's always got some nice eye candy sitting out front. There's kind of a rumor going around town that the business is a front for a drug and money laundering gig...it's a small town though and I can't imagine that business being around as long as it has if that was true.
                    The richest man in Babylon

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                              I don't know why... I want to see that car launched off the catapult ramp.
                              Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                                I don't know why... I want to bang the chick on the right
                                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                                X