Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
    I thought the thread or link to the build is on the Canadian board. I could be wrong though...
    Was that the guy with the first gen camaro that was building a 67-68 mustang coupe for his girlfriend and planned to convert it? Seemed like a nice guy but also was in way over his head. I'd love to be proven wrong if he finished it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
      Was that the guy with the first gen camaro that was building a 67-68 mustang coupe for his girlfriend and planned to convert it? Seemed like a nice guy but also was in way over his head. I'd love to be proven wrong if he finished it.
      Yeah, I think that's the one, I remember he did have another cool car which I think was the camaro. I think he did have the quarters on and possibly primered, didn't know what happened after that.

Comment

Yeah, I think that's the one, I remember he did have another cool car which I think was the camaro. I think he did have the quarters on and possibly primered, didn't know what happened after that.
        He was up in like Michigan or somewhere way up north. I offered him the rear end out of my 69 for free if he paid the freight. He hit me up for it, but then balked when I told him it was going to be >200 bucks to ship it.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I thought the thread or link to the build is on the Canadian board. I could be wrong though...
          Ahh ya well that was like forever ago. Lol
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            He was up in like Michigan or somewhere way up north. I offered him the rear end out of my 69 for free if he paid the freight. He hit me up for it, but then balked when I told him it was going to be >200 bucks to ship it.
            I thought he was local. Hopefully he finished it.
            Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
            Ahh ya well that was like forever ago. Lol
            I cant remember what I did yesterday, but I remember some obscure shit from like 7 years ago....go figure!

Comment

• Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Ded

Comment

• wtf! i'd roll it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                    Cool. I wonder if that is a Dynacorn body.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                      wtf! i'd roll it.
                      I found it when I was checking out the updates on the e36 drift truck.

Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        Anyone who doesn't know about this car, Smokey, and the affect he had on NASCAR rules and templates, should do some reading.
                        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                        86 SVO - Sold
                        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• How we not and say we did. Then you drop the key details and save us all some time.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Lets start with 1" fuel line. NASCAR had strict rules for size of fuel cell, etc, but nothing about line size. Smokey snaked 20 or 30 feet of 1" fuel line in the car and added a few gallons to the total fuel capacity. And that's one of the easy mods/rule benders. Don't get me started on the 7/8ths scale car bodies.

Comment

• Ok now that's clever

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X