Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SamTex View Post
    I equate jeep owners to vette owners. Zero fucks given just 'cause they "bought" in. If you bring a jeep around me, you better use it before your mouth starts running. Unfortunately, this seems to be the case 99% of the time, obviously anyone can buy one...and that's why they always turn out to be nothing but poser rigs. I prefer an underdog that shows a jeep it's place. That place is for people who buy a ticket on the jeep train thinking it's an all expenses paid douche vacation to manhood.

No. Fuck you.

Then there's the real guy's who do it for the love of their Jeep and the things they've experienced. Just like me and my Nissan's/Ford's. It's my preference, your opinion can suck it. Now let's go see who gets stuck/bent/broke first.
    lol

<-has owned by jeep and vette.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      I agree, they are stupid! Anyone who owns a jeep is a huge faggot, always waving at each other and shit.
      Lol not quite what I meant

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• You were just afraid to say it.

Comment

• Comment

• PICTURE thread

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I see what you did there.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Google image search: ugly jeeps.

Comment

• I think those are 52's on a factory Dana 44

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              They have the best value retention of any vehicle in America... I would have to say they are probably one of the best ideas when it comes to cars from a monetary standpoint. But, because of that strong demand, you get a lot more...mallcrawlers, I guess you could say. But honestly, even a 100% stock JK is very capable, probably one of the most. My mother in law took her 100% stock down to the tires JK 4 door and did about 10 3 diamond trails at barnwell mountain, and those were no joke. Never got stuck once, and never been off road before.
                              I like them but as expensive as they are and how little I'd trail it I don't see a point in something that small with crappy of fuel mileage.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X