Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by white88 View Post
    How so? I can mod my Jeep and make money when I sell it.
    Most people think that, very few do. A CJ, TJ, YJ will at least hold value well, as long as they aren't a 2.5l.

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    They have the best value retention of any vehicle in America... I would have to say they are probably one of the best ideas when it comes to cars from a monetary standpoint. But, because of that strong demand, you get a lot more...mallcrawlers, I guess you could say. But honestly, even a 100% stock JK is very capable, probably one of the most. My mother in law took her 100% stock down to the tires JK 4 door and did about 10 3 diamond trails at barnwell mountain, and those were no joke. Never got stuck once, and never been off road before.
    JK? I doubt that, especially a first gen. It hasn't been long enough to tell if second gens will. CJ, TJ, & YJ, yes. Oh, and fuck Jeep on their $72 oil pressure switches and such. Happiest day lately was when I got rid of that TJ, and got a vehicle with utility.
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
        Most people think that, very few do. A CJ, TJ, YJ will at least hold value well, as long as they aren't a 2.5l.

JK? I doubt that, especially a first gen. It hasn't been long enough to tell if second gens will. CJ, TJ, & YJ, yes. Oh, and fuck Jeep on their $72 oil pressure switches and such. Happiest day lately was when I got rid of that TJ, and got a vehicle with utility.
        Yes, jk's included. That's from my auto remarketing monthly mag, and my own internal data. Jk's have two variants and the 2wd kind of screws with the data, but they still have excellent value retention. Roughly 70% retention on a 2007 unlimited wrangler at 80k w/ standard options.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SamTex View Post
            I equate jeep owners to vette owners. Zero fucks given just 'cause they "bought" in. If you bring a jeep around me, you better use it before your mouth starts running. Unfortunately, this seems to be the case 99% of the time, obviously anyone can buy one...and that's why they always turn out to be nothing but poser rigs. I prefer an underdog that shows a jeep it's place. That place is for people who buy a ticket on the jeep train thinking it's an all expenses paid douche vacation to manhood.

No. Fuck you.

Then there's the real guy's who do it for the love of their Jeep and the things they've experienced. Just like me and my Nissan's/Ford's. It's my preference, your opinion can suck it. Now let's go see who gets stuck/bent/broke first.

U mad bro?

Comment

• Let's clear the karma in here

Who needs a car...
              The richest man in Babylon

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• That's so badass!!/\/\

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      Yes please!
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        That would be slick as hell if someone made an Eleanor clone out of it.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Fine how it is

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                            Oh, and fuck Jeep on their $72 oil pressure switches and such.
                            Those are $25-$30 all day long...
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by SamTex View Post
                              I equate jeep owners to vette owners. Zero fucks given just 'cause they "bought" in. If you bring a jeep around me, you better use it before your mouth starts running. Unfortunately, this seems to be the case 99% of the time, obviously anyone can buy one...and that's why they always turn out to be nothing but poser rigs. I prefer an underdog that shows a jeep it's place. That place is for people who buy a ticket on the jeep train thinking it's an all expenses paid douche vacation to manhood.

No. Fuck you.

Then there's the real guy's who do it for the love of their Jeep and the things they've experienced. Just like me and my Nissan's/Ford's. It's my preference, your opinion can suck it. Now let's go see who gets stuck/bent/broke first.
                              You know how I know you're gay?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X