Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its her car.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I thought it was VaderTT's car.

Comment

• Comment

• ^^ SLC??
          mardyn

Comment

• yep SLC. Bad ass car, if i ever feel the need to have a supercar a turbo lsx SLC will scratch that itch nicely.
            http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

• POS 4 banger coupe

95 Lightning #1155/2280 - SOLD
              93 Coupe - SOLD
              13 5.0 F150 RCSB -DD
              86 LX hatch - current money pit

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                    ^^ SLC??
                    mardyn
                    Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                    yep SLC. Bad ass car, if i ever feel the need to have a supercar a turbo lsx SLC will scratch that itch nicely.
                    If that's the same car ( dont know how many yellow SLC's are running around) I met that guy last year. A guy that races with us is building one, and that fellow came out to hang with him at the track, drove his up there.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Comment

• I heard the reason ALL Superbirds have vinyl roofs is because the body work on them was too rough to paint and were rushing them out the door.
                        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                          I heard the reason ALL Superbirds have vinyl roofs is because the body work on them was too rough to paint and were rushing them out the door.
                          Pretty-much

Comment

• That makes sense. The marketing spin I've heard on that is that the vinyl roof is somehow more aerodynamic, like a golf ball. Not sure I buy it.

Comment

• Old men use to tell me they put vinyl roofs on the cars that had poor joining welds.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• From what I have been told it was a last minute change for the back glass and rest has been stated.

Comment

Working...
                                X