No announcement yet.

Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep! just needs an alignment on the copper wheels to remove negative camber so it doesn't look stanced.

Comment

• Uhm that's a fusion.
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
        Uhm that's a fusion.
        You sure? Looks just like a mustang to me.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Pretty-sure that's an Aston Martin

Comment

• Ok I get it now. You guys suck
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• You're just now figuring this out??

Comment

• No. I knew they all looked alike. Just fell into the bullshit is all. Carry on.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                    No. I knew they all looked alike. Just fell into the bullshit is all. Carry on.
                    I meant that you are just now figuring-out that we suck!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Friends new toy he just bought today. So jelly. 850ish RWHP on its non-meth tune.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Doesn't count if you bought it that way!
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                                Fucking A! Love those!

Comment

Working...
                                X