• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That BMW wagon is pimp
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
        That BMW wagon is pimp

It's a 450hp supercharged 540it 6 speed. I want it, but I have to check it out first. The owner says it needs new timing chains, guides and a bunch of gaskets, so it's priced right.
        Ded

Comment

• Phil... Get that Fucking thing!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
            Phil... Get that Fucking thing!!!
            I want to, but I've got to take a look at funds since I'm getting laid off again, lol.
            Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• [QUOTE=TRAILBLAZER;1365399]

Damn, I had a Demon same year. I bought it for $200 from a guy down the street where I had watched it sit for 20 years. All I did was put points and condenser in it and drove it home. It was a slant 6 and I just wasn't very excited about it. Sold it for a profit, but I wish I had kept it.

Comment

• Lets keep it goin with the wagons.

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                        It's a 450hp supercharged 540it 6 speed. I want it, but I have to check it out first. The owner says it needs new timing chains, guides and a bunch of gaskets, so it's priced right.
                        540 that needs timing stuffs done. Well theres $2200. Figure you want to do the VANOS while in there and its also a good time to do the water cooled alternator.

Kick ass car though.
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Hell yeah! LeMons FTMFW!! We should have a Best of Lemons thread, just because.
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                              Hell yeah! LeMons FTMFW!! We should have a Best of Lemons thread, just because.
                              I like that idea. Since I've never been to a LeMons there is probably a ton of cool stuff I'm missing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                                Hell yeah! LeMons FTMFW!! We should have a Best of Lemons thread, just because.
                                Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                                I like that idea. Since I've never been to a LeMons there is probably a ton of cool stuff I'm missing.
                                Knock yourselves out.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X