Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• The whole time I owned my 13 R/T challenger I thought A.Fuck dodge for not making a convertible and B.i wanted to get the conversion done

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          Good times!!!

Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• The worlds most complex and useless cupholder:

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• In Germany they do not use cup holders at all, so cup holders are an afterthought when it comes to cars imported here

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                  In Germany they do not use cup holders at all, so cup holders are an afterthought when it comes to cars imported here
                  Germans do not use cup holders, really?

Comment

• They aren't bug enuff for a real German beer stein. So why bother?
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                      Germans do not use cup holders, really?
                      Really. They are widely against eating or even drinking anything in a car

Comment

• Comment

• "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                          http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                          Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                          Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                          http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                          www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                            In Germany they do not use cup holders at all, so cup holders are an afterthought when it comes to cars imported here
                            My X4 has quite substantial and fully integrated cup holders in the front console, and in the rear armrest. In the M3 they popped out of the dash and expanded kind of like in that vid, and were designed to snug up on smaller red bull type cans along with regular-sized cans. Perhaps a little "flimsy" as compared to a big pocket in the console, but fully functional and intentional. The 328i I had before that had them back in the console, even being on the same platform.

Pop out cup holders like that are all about design, form and function, they aren't an afterthought.

Comment

• Comment

• I like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X