Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol me too
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I would rock it fo sho. The Benz cup holder worked fine for me also.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I would drive the hell out of that 66 chevy!!

Comment

• That rust bucket is niice. Wife would hate it tho. She just sees a crappy truck.
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• What I bought today.

Comment

• Wow, that's beautiful. How much did that run ya? My brother has been wanting a 77-78 for years, but his broke ass can't afford it. I'm in the same boat as him.

Comment

• Got a decent deal on it needs some interior work and a few other odds and ends

Comment

• Mama say Trans Am owners is awnery cause they have all those cubic inches and no horsepower.
                      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                        Mama say Trans Am owners is awnery cause they have all those cubic inches and no horsepower.
                        lol. BUUUURN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                          tell me moar!!
                          I've been wanting to do something like that since those cars got cheep!

Comment

• There was a guy in Flower Mound that came into Blockbuster when I was working there around a decade ago that had a "lifted 4x4 Camaro." I put that in quotes because he said the story went like this:

He and his buddy had a V6 Camaro with a blown motor, and a V6 S10 4x4 that had some really bad body damage. So they got drunk one night, and fused the two together. Put the Camaro body and interior on the S10, put a 3 inch suspension lift on it, got some off-road wheels/tires, and voila! 4x4 off-road Camaro!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                              tell me moar!!
                              I've been wanting to do something like that since those cars got cheep!
                              "It's a build for Mudweek 2015"

Comment

• dear lord, make it stop

Comment

Working...
                                X