No announcement yet.

Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those cars deserve more than just a 200HP boxer, but a v-8 swap might be a bit much..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
      Those cars deserve more than just a 200HP boxer, but a v-8 swap might be a bit much..lol
      There's talk of ending production because Subaru wants to go boost, but Toyota/Scion want to go convertible, and they can't come to an agreement. All I want is another 75 HP and I'd be happy. 100 more would make me ecstatic.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
            ...., but a v-8 swap might be a bit much..lol
            Said no one, EVER!
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
              There's talk of ending production because Subaru wants to go boost, but Toyota/Scion want to go convertible, and they can't come to an agreement. All I want is another 75 HP and I'd be happy. 100 more would make me ecstatic.
              Oh, because Toyota 'verts have been such hot sellers? Toyota would be dumb not to take Subaru's lead on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                Oh, because Toyota 'verts have been such hot sellers? Toyota would be dumb not to take Subaru's lead on this.
                See: Solara.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  See: Solara.
                  I don't disagree with either of you, but at that point it would be in the same exact market segment as the Miata, which hasn't had much real competition in the USA in the last couple of decades.

Comment

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                          How so? They look just like the ones on my real cobra.
                          A second look, you're right. Thought I saw all of the lines going from end to end on the lens. I blame el nino.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
                            A second look, you're right. Thought I saw all of the lines going from end to end on the lens. I blame el nino.
                            It's George Bush's fault!
                            68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
                            63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
                            i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

• Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
                              Tail lights say fobra.
                              Those are he correct taillights dummy

Comment

Working...
                              X