Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
    A second look, you're right. Thought I saw all of the lines going from end to end on the lens. I blame el nino.

Comment

• New car tech:

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• So new they did it entirely in post editing.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Lolz
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• LT1 stock

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                      Well I guess we know where all the stolen diesels go. lol

Comment

• Maybe he needs to fire the advertising guy! "When I said I wanted to expand out of my market. This is not what I had in mind!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                          um... lol..

Note:? This blog post outlines upcoming changes to Google Currents for Workspace users. For information on the previous deprecation of Googl...

I'd really like to hear how this even happened.

edit:

Mark Oberholtzer isn't an Islamic fighter in Syria. He's never been to Syria. And the plumber from Texas City, Texas, says he certainly would never willingly aid fundamentalist rebels.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Lol, on the upside he can make plumbing calls in pleasant grove now.

Comment

• I like how it still even has Texas tags in the window right next to a bullet hole and a blown out back window.

The most likely explanation is that the truck was bought by a civilian contractor to be used in the middle east for convoy duty or just general construction and then sold or stolen after that

The more pressing question is why can't the CIA track the sale of the vin number when it passed through customs.
                              Last edited by 4king; 12-17-2014, 01:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                Lol, on the upside he can make plumbing calls in pleasant grove now.
                                That's what you need to work in PG, I know.
                                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                                X