No announcement yet.

Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That poster is sweet, they make a filmography of guns also.
    Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
      That poster is sweet, they make a filmography of guns also.
      Looks like a generation y artist. Missing some some pretty obvious cars. Original Gone in 60 mustang, MANY of McQueen's cars, James Dean's, John Wayne's military rides, etc,etc. Nice, but no where near complete or accurate. Where is Boss Hog's Caddie?!?!
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• I agree, but what do you expect from a chick?
        Ded

Comment

• cool poster, but the My Cousin Vinny car is painted the wrong color
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• The A Team van is supposed to be an 83 GMC. The Cannonball Run Lambo is supposed to be an S model. The Mystery machine was based off some 60's Chevy Van and later in the movies was a 95 Chevy G20 and then it was a 1997 GMC Savanna.
            Also, as pointed out, the KITT car is pictured as an 85 but is supposed to be an 82 and in the show is called an 86 a couple times.
            Side note i think is hilarious is at the same time Gas Monkey was making their KITT car for his friend in Vegas that David Hasselhoffs own personal KITT was selling at auction for $30,000 and that dude paid $200,000 for his very crappy replica.
            Granted for some reason Hasselhoff added Lambo doors to his, but still. LOL
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                No Fall Guy truck
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by EW View Post
                  The scooby doo van is clearly a chevy and looks nothing like the Ford listed.
                  Knight rider firebird wrong.
                  The drawing above isn't of a '63 Econoline, and Kitt WAS an '82 trans am, which is an optioned firebird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                    The drawing above isn't of a '63 Econoline, and Kitt WAS an '82 trans am, which is an optioned firebird.
                    Very good. It seems you are following the conversation fairly well.
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Surprised you don't see those running around down here, looks like a nice build thou.

Comment

• Comment

• The 86 Fleetwood RV looks like Pinkman's from Breaking Bad-lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                              The 86 Fleetwood RV looks like Pinkman's from Breaking Bad-lol
                              Well it does say Breaking Bad underneath it....

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X