Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    Charger to t/a it's hard for me to choose
    T/A, you get to wear a cowboy hat and have a hott chick in the passenger seat and not your hott cousin.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• [QUOTE=LaserSVT;1414064]
        yes please.

Comment

• The grey wagon is cool.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
              The new F150 are gonma look sick fixed up

I just got a new Ecoboost 4 door XLT today for my work truck. I am still deciding on if I like it but DAMN it moves!

Comment

• 3.5 or 2.7?
                1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                  Have to imagine that stands out at Daikoku Futo even with the ridiculous quantity of other eye candy (and not so eye candy) rolling around there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                    Have to imagine that stands out at Daikoku Futo even with the ridiculous quantity of other eye candy (and not so eye candy) rolling around there.
                    Any American car (especially a big, honkin' yellow one) really stands out there. And you have to have some serious coin to be able to have one over there. I used to be stationed 45 minutes from there.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                      T/A, you get to wear a cowboy hat and have a hott chick in the passenger seat and not your hott cousin.
                      If you drive the MOPAR it's required that the passenger is your cousin.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90MarkVII View Post
                        If you drive the MOPAR it's required that the passenger is your cousin/date.
                        Fixed
                        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                            I dont hate this.

Comment

• Insane.

Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                                3.5 or 2.7?
                                Not sure, been pulling 14 hour days so I have only had time to hammer on it(60 punch is pretty fun). All I can say is it smokes my 14 Coyote, this weekend I will actually take time to give it a full evaluation and post up. It is a different animal for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X